|HOTEL LONE 5*****||HOTEL EDEN 4****||HOTEL MONTE MULINI 5*****|
|Single room**||128.70 EUR*||71.15 EUR*||173.55 EUR*|
|Double room**||152.20 EUR*||86.00 EUR*||220,60 EUR*|
Accommodation cancellation policy:
- Accommodation cancellation before August 31, 2017: no charges.
- Accommodation cancellation from August 31st 2017 until September 29th 2017: cancellation fee of 100% of the first night will be charged.
- Accommodation cancellation after September 29th2017, including early departure, late arrival or no-show: cancellation fee 100 % of reserved accommodation.
Registration fee cancellation policy:
- Registration cancellation before August 31st 2017: no charges.
- Registration cancellation from August 31st 2017 until September 29th 2017: Organizer will refund 80% of the cost of the registration fee minus administrative costs in the amount of 45,00 EUR* per participant.
- Registration cancellation after September 29th 2017 will not be possible
Any cancellation or changes must be sent in writing to the Technical Organizer in official written notice via letter, fax or e-mail listed in Contacts.
Refund will be granted according to the cancellation dates. No refund will be granted after September 29th 2017 or in case of early departure, late arrival or no-show. It is possible to send a substitute participant by sending written notice till October 3rd 2017 to the contacts listed in Contacts, with the consent of the Organizer.
If no payment has been received by October 1 st 2017, participation at the Conference will not be possible. Any refund requests received after October 13th , will be processed after the Conference closure.
*The registration fee, accommodation prices and all the other possible expenses are subject to change due to exchange rate fluctuations.
Registration and accommodation booking is done through the online registration system owned by the Penta agency. All personal information entered during the creation of a participant profile will be used exclusively for the purpose of the Conference “Challenge of Change”.
When registering, an order (Proforma invoice) is automatically created based on which payment method is selected.
All payments for the congress must be made according to the conditions shown during your registration process.
Registration badges will not be issued until payment is made in full.
- A possible form of payment: credit card and bank transfer.
- We accept the following credit cards: American Express, Eurocard / MasterCard, and Visa.
- For online credit card payment, upon providing your personal details in the online form, you will be automatically redirected to the WorldPay secure payment site before confirming your registration on the final page of the form.
- For bank payments: please insert the proforma number under the “call number”.
- All bank charges are the responsibility of the payer and should be paid in addition to the total fee.